- Memphis In May
- Alexander Investment Partners
- Cook Systems
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Indie Memphis
- Friends of the Fairgrounds
- Sports Floors
- Grace St. Luke's Episcopal School
- West Cancer Center
- Operation Broken Silence
- Community Foundation of Greater Memphis/Give 365
- ATC Fitness
- Summit Truck Group
- Restore Medical
- Mosaik Solutions
- Memphis Bar Association
- Marston Group
- Butler Sevier Hinsley & Reid PLLC
- Independent Presbyterian Church
- General Questions
Adding & Editing Content
- The Paragraph Module
- Adding Content via Paragraph Module
- Editing Content via Paragraph Module
- Deleting Content via Paragraph Module
- Adding Pages
- Deleting Pages
- Adding & Removing Media
- Adding & Removing Hyperlinks
- Adding & Linking Files
- Adding Photos to Content
- Adding Videos to Content
- Adding Google Map Locations
- Frequent Problems
- Managing Media
- Special Modules
- Optimizing Your Site
To add a link to a downloadable file such as a PDF, highlight the word or phrase of text you want to create a hyperlink with. Once the text is highlighted, click the button that looks like a link. The button has a photo of a link and says “Insert/edit link” when you hover your cursor over it.
When the Insert/edit link box pops up you should click the button to the right of the “Link URL” field. The button says “Browse” when you hove your cursor over it.
The box that pops up will show you all the files that have been uploaded to your site. If you have already uploading the file you should find it in the list and click the “Choose” link on the right side.
If you need to upload a new file click the “Upload” button in the top left. On the next screen select “Upload” and then browse your files and select the correct one to open. It will automatically upload after you click “Open” and once it is finished you can click the “Back to Files” button. From there you should find the file in the list and click the “Choose” link on the right side to insert it.
In the “Target” field you can choose “Open link in the same window” or “Open link in a new window” from the drop down menu. This will determine whether visitors who click on the hyperlink are taken to the URL in the same window or a different window of their browser.
Click the “Insert” button to finish and insert the link to download the file.
- Highlight text
- Click link button
- Click button to the right of “Link URL” field
- Choose file or upload new file and select
- Click Insert