- Indie Memphis
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Sports Floors
- Grace St. Luke's Episcopal School
- West Cancer Center
- Operation Broken Silence
- Community Foundation of Greater Memphis/Give 365
- Trophy Box
- ATC Fitness
- Summit Truck Group
- Restore Medical
- Mosaik Solutions
- Memphis Bar Association
- Marston Group
- Caissa Public Strategy
- Butler Sevier Hinsley & Reid PLLC
- Ardent Studio
- Independent Presbyterian Church
- Meet The Team
- How We Work
- General Questions
Adding & Editing Content
- The Paragraph Module
- Adding Content via Paragraph Module
- Editing Content via Paragraph Module
- Deleting Content via Paragraph Module
- Adding Pages
- Deleting Pages
- Adding & Removing Media
- Adding & Removing Hyperlinks
- Adding & Linking Files
- Adding Photos to Content
- Adding Videos to Content
- Adding Google Map Locations
- Frequent Problems
- Managing Media
- Special Modules
- Optimizing Your Site
Adding a news article is a multi-step process.
First your need to get to your news section and add a new article.
- Login and navigate to your news section URL.
- Click the icon for "Articles" in the blue bar at the top of your screen.
- Click the "Add Article" button in the top left corner of the pop up box.
The next screen will be where you add a summary of your news article.
- Fill in "Title" with your news article's title.
- Fill in a brief summary of the post under "Summary" - do NOT put the whole post here.
- Click the "Save" button to save your post.
After saving you will return to the list of all news articles on your website.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Articles list.
- Find your news article title in the list.
- Click the "View" icon to the right of the title.
On this page you will need to edit the content that will make up your news article. You do this using the paragraph module.
- Click the "Paragraphs" link in the blue bar at the top of your site.
- Click the "Add Paragraph" button in the top left of the new pop up screen.
- Fill in the paragraph "Header" and choose whether to show or hide it.
- Add the "Body Text" for the paragraph.
- Choose whether to include a Photo, Photo Tour, Video, or Widget.
- Select the "Published" option.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Repeat as needed.
You will create as much new content as you need using the paragraph module.
When you finish you will be ready to publish your article.
- Click the "Page Options" link in the blue bar at the top of your screen.
- Scroll down to "Publish Date" in the new pop up screen.
- Click the empty field to bring up a calendar.
- Select your desired Publish Date on the calendar.
- You can select the current day, a previous day, or schedule for the future.
- Click the "Save" button to finish and save.
That's it! Your news article will go live on the day you selected or immediately if you selected the current day.