- Crosstown High School
- Memphis In May
- Alexander Investment Partners
- Cook Systems
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Indie Memphis
- Friends of the Fairgrounds
- Sports Floors
- Grace St. Luke's Episcopal School
- West Cancer Center
- Operation Broken Silence
- Community Foundation of Greater Memphis/Give 365
- ATC Fitness
- Summit Truck Group
- Restore Medical
- Mosaik Solutions
- Memphis Bar Association
- Marston Group
- Butler Sevier Hinsley & Reid PLLC
- Independent Presbyterian Church
- General Questions
Adding & Editing Content
- The Paragraph Module
- Adding Content via Paragraph Module
- Editing Content via Paragraph Module
- Deleting Content via Paragraph Module
- Adding Pages
- Deleting Pages
- Adding & Removing Media
- Adding & Removing Hyperlinks
- Adding & Linking Files
- Adding Photos to Content
- Adding Videos to Content
- Adding Google Map Locations
- Frequent Problems
- Managing Media
- Special Modules
- Optimizing Your Site
What Is the Paragraph Module?
The Paragraph Module is how you will place content (text, photos, videos, widgets) onto the pages of your website.
To organize and manage paragraphs, first sign in to your site. Then go to the upper left hand corner and click on "Paragraphs".
In "Edit Paragraph" module we provide you with different formatting options and the ability to link to other websites and pages within your own website. We keep the formatting of the text simple to keep continuity throughout the site. You will have the ability to bold, italicize, underline, indent, and give bullet points and numbering.
If you are in the "Edit Paragraph" module, you can hover over the toolbar buttons to identify their purposes. Also if you are copy and pasting from Text or Word documents, you can use the "Paste from Word" or "Paste as Plain Text" buttons to paste in with ease.
While in the "Edit Paragraph" module you will see "Draft" and "Published" buttons at the bottom about the "Save" and "Cancel" buttons. If you would like to save your work, but not have it appear on your site for visitors to see, click "Draft". Otherwise, click "Published" if you would like the paragraph to appear immediately.
Reordering Your Paragraphs
Once in "Paragraphs", you can reorder the paragraphs by the crosses to the left of the paragraph titles. The Paragraphs are drag and drop. Also, you can edit the paragraphs and the text that is in side of them from this module.
There are two ways to delete a paragraph from your site:
- From within the Paragraphs module option (located in your upper left menu bar), you can view the Paragraphs being displayed on a page. Within this view, there is a "Delete" option listed to the right of each paragraph. Simply click the Delete option and, after a quick "are you sure?" verification, the paragraph will be deleted.
- On the actual page of content, you can also select the Paragraph that you would like to delete. This will pull up the "Edit Paragraph" window. Click the "Delete" button in the bottom right of this window to remove the paragraph.
WARNING! If you delete a paragraph from the Paragraph Module or the actual page, it is a permanent delete. If you would like to keep the content, but keep it from showing up on the page you can edit the Paragraph and put it in Draft mode.