- Crosstown High School
- Memphis In May
- Alexander Investment Partners
- Cook Systems
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Indie Memphis
- Friends of the Fairgrounds
- Sports Floors
- Grace St. Luke's Episcopal School
- West Cancer Center
- Operation Broken Silence
- Community Foundation of Greater Memphis/Give 365
- ATC Fitness
- Summit Truck Group
- Restore Medical
- Mosaik Solutions
- Memphis Bar Association
- Marston Group
- Butler Sevier Hinsley & Reid PLLC
- Independent Presbyterian Church
- General Questions
Adding & Editing Content
- The Paragraph Module
- Adding Content via Paragraph Module
- Editing Content via Paragraph Module
- Deleting Content via Paragraph Module
- Adding Pages
- Deleting Pages
- Adding & Removing Media
- Adding & Removing Hyperlinks
- Adding & Linking Files
- Adding Photos to Content
- Adding Videos to Content
- Adding Google Map Locations
- Frequent Problems
- Managing Media
- Special Modules
- Optimizing Your Site
Adding a blog post is a multi-step process.
First your need to get to your blog and add a new post.
- Login and navigate to your blog URL.
- Click the icon for "Posts" in the blue bar at the top of your screen.
- Click the "Add Post" button in the top left corner of the pop up box.
The next screen will be where you add an overview of your blog post.
- Fill in "Title" with your post's title.
- Select the blog author from the drop down under "Posted by."
- Fill in a brief summary of the post under "Summary" - do NOT put the whole post here.
- Tag your post with keywords separated by commas.
- Click the "Save" button to save your post.
After saving you will return to the list of all blog posts on your website.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Posts list.
- Find your new post title in the list.
- Click the "View" icon to the right of the title.
On this page you will need to edit the content that will make up your blog post. You do this using the paragraph module.
- Click the "Paragraphs" link in the blue bar at the top of your site.
- Click the "Add Paragraph" button in the top left of the new pop up screen.
- Fill in the paragraph "Header" and choose whether to show or hide it.
- Add the "Body Text" for the paragraph.
- Choose whether to include a Photo, Photo Tour, Video, or Widget.
- Select the "Published" option.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Repeat as needed.
You will create as much new content as you need using the paragraph module.
When you finish you will be ready to publish your post.
- Click the "Page Options" link in the blue bar at the top of your screen.
- Scroll down to "Publish Date" in the new pop up screen.
- Click the empty field to bring up a calendar.
- Select your desired Publish Date on the calendar.
- You can select the current day, a previous day, or schedule for the future.
- Click the "Save" button to finish and save.
That's it! Your blog post will go live on the day you selected or immediately if you selected the current day.